The underlying principle of the CMS team effectiveness programmes is that a team is an integrated system. As such, any successful strategy to increase team effectiveness must address the individual in the context of the whole system.
” In group dynamics the state of any part of the field depends on every other part of the field. ” – Kurt Lewin 1951
Our integrated coaching approach links three key elements:
- Individual effectiveness
- Coach facilitated learning team interactions with a focus on driving creative collaborative solutions to real work scenarios
- Team leader coaching to support team change
Our team programmes are built with a focus on raising productivity through:
- Developing highly effective face-to-face communication within the team,
- Leading to more effective interpersonal relationships,
- Improving the social climate within the team
- Creating greater awareness for individuals of their motivational strengths and how they can best contribute these to the team and organization
To learn more about our approach, contact us.